Thursday, September 9, 2010



just updated my website again. it's funny. in the world of today there are so many things to do online. it's like our whole life revolves around the computer. these days my to-do lists have 2 columns: things to do out and things to do online. especially now that i am in school.

so my point is, you have to choose your baby. is it going to be twitter? or your blog? or facebook? or your website? or maybe you have a very fancy program that connects them all together?

well mine is my website. i built it myself and figured it out by myself. and pay for it by myself and i love it. it's my love child.

annnnnnd. my walgreens photo boy, mr. jeffrey gave me my favoritest present lately. he gave me a vivatar pz3105. which is the most awesome shit and he is the best photo boy in the entire universe. and shout out to me.... its almost my birthday.... and ive already been kidnapped and given my favorite present to date (besides you sensai , of course. - and the nikon f100 with fixed nikor lense).

go me.

No comments: