Thursday, March 25, 2010

my mentor lives. and stays. today was the first time my bank account ever in my life has been "negative zero".

and today was the day, i realized driving down the road, consumption. consume. consuming. that's my voice. that's what it is all about for me. in every sense of the word. but i must deliberate more.




a week ago i tried my damndest to convince myself that photo #2 was art. it's because the moment i saw it, i fell in love with it. i stared at it sporadically all day. guess what...i came to the conclusion that it is not art. it just buzzes the membranes behind my eyes and my collarbone just so. the kind of so that makes me want to live there forever. but it probably couldn't convince anyone else to live with me in the far dim corner of a flea market bookstore.

No comments: