Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the nerdiest, scariest thing happen to me on saturday night. i had a caffeine overdose.

i was catching up with my friend late night over coffee. so excited, and talking a mile a minute, and forgetting i am sensitive to caffeine.

i got home and climbed in bed. stared into my cat's eye and felt my heart pumping harder than it ever had before.

eventually i fell asleep somewhere around 5 am.

the day after i decided i want to start treating my body better (i know -- overdosing on coffee is really hardcore).

i was raised really healthy by my mother and grandmother taking stuff from chlorophyll to silver to elderberry. there is a tried a true one. elderberry. go get some. the next time you start to feel sick, take some asap. you're cold will stop immediately.


women's dong quai tonic


cucumber, tomato, cottage cheese, salt, pepper

No comments: