Monday, October 19, 2009

day 81

to change it all up, i want to talk about music today.

im gonna talk about my relationship with music.
and talk about a few things related.
and in the process... you'll see why i'm not a writer...

i love music so much that i can physically FEEL it. when i'm listening to it, i can feel it in my gut and throat. this is why i love dancing. dancing feels so good. hearing a really good song makes me move. in a really funny way too. i just dance how i feel. and i feel pretty funny. oh. and im really personal about music too. like most things i love in my life. and i love a lot of things. i can't like a song if too many people like it.

but back to loving music. god. i just LOOOOVE it. dancing is the shit.

so to share some songs that i love that can really really really make me instantly happy atm...

i have placed that little box to the right. its white and blue and has songs in it.

that is my love list. i might not have my ipod updated, or my cds dowloaded, or my mycomputer/ajflame/music updated.... but my IMEEM is ALWAYS updated. almost daily....if the order of the 'songs i really love atm' changes.



EDIT-----------ADDITION
i started off havig a lot to say about music...but as i started typing i lost it all because i was dancing on the keyboard to music.


No comments: