Monday, August 10, 2009

day 13

- creature from the black lagoon was wicked awesome.
- my college says im in good standing so that means i can go back.
- i need eyeglasses! had my first ever eye appt. and failed. im excited.
- got to hang out backstage of HSN thanks to my good friend Tess. im going to try to get some modeling through them.
- im planning a trip to paris with my bffs ... and one of them bought me french rosetta stone due to my problems learning from those blasted french car cds... but ive yet to see this purchase.
- was going to go to coldplay but it was cancelled. they are re-scheduling it. not a huge fan but i hear they put on ridiculously good shows.
- reading a really good book called "The Book Theif". takes place in Nazi Germany. it threatens to "change your life"... its pretty damn radical so far.
- went to roller derby this weekend. my 2nd time. i have no clue why i go...
- had a trashy french vogue shoot yesterday and loved it.

unedited film pics for the day:

No comments: